Live Amidst the Clouds
Imagine living amidst the clouds at the peak of one of the tallest hypertowers in the world. Break boundaries, and challenge the unthinkable, Burj Binghatti Jacob & Co Residences utterly redefines the notion of a luxuriant contemporary lifestyle in the metropolis, offering impeccable, high-end bespoke living exclusively fashioned for the elite. The amalgamation of ingenuity and refinement are the hallmarks of this groundbreaking architectural masterpiece. Featuring stylized elements and dimensions found in Jacob & Co’s scrupulous watchmaking process that are both highly aesthetic and constructive. The hypertower has gone beyond remarkable architectural and horological achievements, full of unparalleled pioneering technological solutions and adorned with incomparable finishing techniques inspired by Jacob & Co’s horological and design philosophy. The crown stands as the culmination of the Binghatti and Jacob & Co signature architectural and horological code, the emblem and purest representation of the brands. The crown is found at the highest altitude of the hypertower illuminating unrivaled opulence with its voluptuous and fascinating constructive display of the iconic and signature Jacob diamonds. Brimming with radical and profound ideas, breaking new ground in high-end architectural and horological spheres, Binghatti and Jacob & Co unite to transcend boundaries never believed possible - an astounding luxury design and architectural feat the world has never seen before.
2&3 Bedrooms Starting From AED 8 M
- Upon completion, the tower will become the tallest residential building in the world.
- The tower was designed in partnership with luxury jeweler and watch designer, Jacob & Co.
- The illuminated crown of the tower is inspired by the signature Jacob diamonds.
- The developer describes the super-tall skyscraper as a 'hypertower.'
- The tower will contain two-bedroom Sapphire Suites and three-bedroom Emerald Suites. The penthouses come in three types: Fleurs de Jardin Penthouse, Astronomia Penthouse and Billionaire Penthouse.
- The interiors and furnishing are inspired by Jacob & Co's watches and luxury goods.
- The Billionaire Penthouse occupies two entire floors and comes with a cinema, an infinity pool, a gym, multiple dining rooms, at least seven bedrooms, maids and chauffeur's room, a massage room and a snooker lounge.