Emaar Park Ridge
Collective 2.0 is a two-tower apartment complex in Dubai Hills Estate. The first phase of Collective was sold out in one day with a total of 460 residential units. Buildings are located within 5 minutes’ drive from each other. The master-developer of Collective 2.0 is Emaar Properties, a Dubai-based developer.
Emaar is renowned for the tallest building on the globe Burj Khalifa, the most visited shopping center The Dubai Mall and the development of Dubai Hills Estate with Meraas Properties, another prominent and government Dubai’s developer.
The amenities in the complex include concierge service, fully-equipped gyms, library, game and cinema rooms, collaboration space, and community pool. Property in Collective 2.0 includes one and two-bedroom apartments for sale. One of the main advantages of the apartments is an open-plan layout, which allows buyers to implement their most daring home ideas in mind. The balconies have the view over the lush green Dubai Hills Boulevard, which can be reached in a short walk.
- Part of a popular golf community in Dubai,
- Offers luxury villas and apartments
- 15,6M sqft of parks and open areas
- Three office hubs with 220 000 offices
- Over 750 retail and dining outlets
- 20-screen Cineplex cinema
- Shopping centres, a concert area, and a direct link to Dubai Metro
- Access to large sports zone