Emaar Creek Beach Rosewater
Emaar Properties, Dubai's largest developer, has announced the launch of new residential project called Rosewater. Located in one of Dubai's most eagerly awaited locations, Creek Beach, this stunning development offers a wide range of apartments from 1 to 4 bedrooms, which will be custom made for the buyer. The estimated date of handover is Q2 2025.
As part of the Dubai Creek Harbour mega-project, Creek Beach is conveniently located between Dubai Creek Tower and Creek Island Dubai. Upon completion, the area will feature walking areas, courtyards and a promenade for families, as well as F&B establishments, stores and public spaces with businesses. In addition, residents of Creek Beach Rosewater will have easy access to Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary, home to mammals, fish and crustaceans as well as hundreds of pink flamingos.
Dubai Creek Harbour covers a whopping 64 million sqft and is designed to accommodate more than 200,000 residents. It is intended to be an accessible and sustainable city of the future.
1, 2 & 3
- Luxury Waterfront Apartments
- Access to the Plaza
- Iconic views of Dubai’s skyline, Burj Khalifa, Creek Beach, Creek Canal & Bay Bridge
- Access to the Island Central Park
- Home to the world’s largest retail and entertainment destination (Dubai Square)
- Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary
- Direct access to the beach
- Close to Vida Hotel
- Spectacular Views of Creek Canal
- Community Swimming Pool