Dubai Creek Harbour is an exciting new development in Dubai that is attracting attention from investors, tourists, and residents alike. This article will provide you with all the information you need to discover the location of Dubai Creek Harbour, including its history, amenities, and attractions.
Dubai Creek Harbour is a massive development project that is currently underway in Dubai. It is a joint venture between Emaar Properties and Dubai Holding and is set to become one of the largest waterfront destinations in the world. This development spans an area of six square kilometers and is located along Dubai Creek.
Table of Contents
- History of Dubai Creek Harbour
- Location of Dubai Creek Harbour
- Amenities at Dubai Creek Harbour
- Attractions at Dubai Creek Harbour
- How to Get to Dubai Creek Harbour
- Best Time to Visit Dubai Creek Harbour
1.History of Dubai Creek Harbour
Dubai Creek Harbour is a relatively new development in Dubai. The project was first announced in 2014 and construction began shortly thereafter. The development is part of Dubai's plan to become one of the world's most attractive cities for tourists, investors, and residents. The area surrounding Dubai Creek Harbour has a rich history dating back to the early 20th century when it was an important trading hub for pearl merchants.
2.Location of Dubai Creek Harbour
Dubai Creek Harbour is located along Dubai Creek, which is a natural harbor that runs through the heart of Dubai. It is situated on the eastern side of the creek, near the Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary. The development is easily accessible from Sheikh Zayed Road, which is one of the main highways in Dubai.
3.Amenities at Dubai Creek Harbour
Dubai Creek Harbour boasts a wide range of amenities that make it a great place to live, work, or visit. These amenities include:
- Shopping malls
- Restaurants and cafes
- A marina
- A yacht club
- A park
- Sports facilities
4.Attractions at Dubai Creek Harbour
Many attractions at Dubai Creek Harbour make it a must-visit destination in Dubai. Some of the top attractions include:
- The Dubai Creek Tower: This is set to become the tallest tower in the world when it is completed. It will offer breathtaking views of Dubai and the surrounding area.
- The Dubai Creek Harbour Marina: This is a state-of-the-art marina that can accommodate yachts of all sizes.
- The Dubai Creek Harbour Park: This is a beautiful park that spans over 75,000 square meters and offers stunning views of the Dubai skyline.
- The Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary: This is a protected area that is home to a wide range of bird species.
5.How to Get to Dubai Creek Harbour
Dubai Creek Harbour is easily accessible by car or public transportation. If you are driving, you can take Sheikh Zayed Road and exit at Ras Al Khor. There is ample parking available at Dubai Creek Harbour. If you prefer public transportation, you can take the Dubai Metro to the Creek Metro Station, which is located nearby
6.Best Time to Visit Dubai Creek Harbour
The best time to visit Dubai Creek Harbour is during the cooler months of the year, which are between November and March. During this time, the weather is pleasant, and there are many outdoor activities to enjoy.